On Thursday, March 23, join the construction industry's Builders & Shakers for an evening focused on career advancement and personal journeys, followed by cocktails and networking.
Inspired by the theme for this year’s International Women’s Day, #BeBoldForChange, Women In Construction Forum aims to support women in all areas of the construction industry. Experts will discuss their lives, career paths, and how we can work together to create a more inclusive environment in the workforce.
- Carol Bartz, former CEO at Autodesk and Yahoo!, currently on the board at PlanGrid.
- Tracy Young, co-founder and CEO at PlanGrid, the leader in construction software for the field, where she oversees the corporate direction and strategy of the company.
- Whitney Walter, Vice President, Layton Construction. In 2016, Whitney was recognized as a Silicon Valley Woman of Influence, and has just been named one of this month’s ENR Top 20 Under 40.
- Susan Rozakis, Project Executive Lead, leading Google's Bay Area Design & Construction project executive team.
- Jennifer Lauritzen, Project Executive at Swinerton Builders Healthcare, currently working on the Stanford Hospital project.
- Brent Darnell, founder of Brent Darnell International. Brent teaches emotional intelligence to the AEC industry and will engage our audience in a highly interactive, experiential session, and highlight concrete steps everyone can take to overcome biases and promote diversity and inclusion.
This event is open to everyone, regardless of gender. Please share this invitation.
We look forward to seeing you there!