Women Construction Owners & Executives California exists to create opportunities for, influence legislation about and support women-owned construction companies in our state.
WCOE California is committed to making a positive difference for women in the construction industry so there will come a time when gender will cease to be a business issue.
WCOE's Focus for 2016–2017 is to provide a network of executive women in the construction industry for: mentorship, peer-to-peer assistance, information, and support.
We are focused on one goal
To help our members’ businesses grow and prosper.
Dedicated to creating a level playing field for women-owned firms in the construction industry, WCOE is proud to represent large and small woman-owned firms as well as executive women in policy making positions with some of the largest corporations in the country.
ADVOCATES FOR issues important to women in constructioN
WCOE enjoys a prestigious reputation on Capitol Hill and uses that clout to advocate for issues important to women who have entered the construction industry. Whether it is equal access to federal contracting opportunities, opposition to onerous federal regulatory burdens, support for expanding access to business financing, or participation in Congressional hearings, WCOE represents our members' business interests.
The Core Purpose of WCOE is:
- To promote the role of women-owned businesses in the construction industry
- To advance women in executive management positions within the industry
- To provide resources to enhance the professional development of every member
- To provide a network of executive women in the construction industry for peer-to-peer assistance and information
- To monitor and pursue legislation advantageous to the business community in general and the construction industry in particular
Ready to take the next step? You can become a contributor to our cause, or participate yourself.